OPPOSING VIEWS ARE WELCOMED!

Please feel free to leave relevant links with your comments or posts. If you are interested in joining this blog as an author or need to contact me for any other reason you may do so here: Contact David Scott


Friday, March 20, 2009

Election Tampering

There is only one way the Republicans can win this election--If they steal it, like they stole the last two elections.

The world is in deep doo-doo, if they do...
October 31, 2008 | Unregistered CommenterAnonymous
I hope that any type of voter fraud that allows McCain/Palin to win the election is met with such fierce intolerance that Americans will stand up and protest in ways that have not been experienced since the 60's. I for one will not stand back and be silent.

On the other hand, if Obama is elected I will for the first time in my adult life, raise an American flag in front of my home. Hell, I might even buy a bumper sticker.....
November 2, 2008 | Unregistered CommenterBrenda

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments!