Friday, March 20, 2009

Election Tampering

There is only one way the Republicans can win this election--If they steal it, like they stole the last two elections.

The world is in deep doo-doo, if they do...
October 31, 2008 | Unregistered CommenterAnonymous
I hope that any type of voter fraud that allows McCain/Palin to win the election is met with such fierce intolerance that Americans will stand up and protest in ways that have not been experienced since the 60's. I for one will not stand back and be silent.

On the other hand, if Obama is elected I will for the first time in my adult life, raise an American flag in front of my home. Hell, I might even buy a bumper sticker.....
November 2, 2008 | Unregistered CommenterBrenda

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments!

I asked AI if it has been used to influence the U.S. Presidential Election and the answer was disturbing.

Question: Has artificial intelligence been used to influence the U.S. presidential election? ChatGPT: There have been concerns and investig...