Friday, March 20, 2009

Palin - Biden Debate

Palin is one scary lady. Together with McKain, they could set this country's civil rights progress back by 150 years.

Unfortunately, I don't have much confidence in the Democrats either, and I'm sick of voting for the lesser of two evils. Although I am a registered Green, I will probably vote for independent, Frank Moore. He is a write-in in California, and most of the northern states.
October 5, 2008 | Registered CommenterScottdavene
Understandable that you would feel that way. Sometimes making a statement is the most important thing. However it's the principles of the democrats that I am voting for. There is a long tradition of corruption in both parties, but I still feel that the dems have a more honorable world and domestic view. It is SO critical that we end the republic regime and try to regain a balance that is desperately needed. I am prety convinced that given the opportunity, and keeping the house and senate a majority, Obama will look for a modern day New Deal to stablize the current situation the best he can and to promote service an hope.
October 11, 2008 | Unregistered CommenterBrenda
Kudos Brenda, I agree...........thanks for explaining it that way......O'bama all the way!
That is the realistic way to look at this.
October 15, 2008 | Unregistered CommenterJoni

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments!

I asked AI if it has been used to influence the U.S. Presidential Election and the answer was disturbing.

Question: Has artificial intelligence been used to influence the U.S. presidential election? ChatGPT: There have been concerns and investig...