OPPOSING VIEWS ARE WELCOMED!

Please feel free to leave relevant links with your comments or posts. If you are interested in joining this blog as an author or need to contact me for any other reason you may do so here: Contact David Scott


Friday, March 20, 2009

Palin - Biden Debate

Palin is one scary lady. Together with McKain, they could set this country's civil rights progress back by 150 years.

Unfortunately, I don't have much confidence in the Democrats either, and I'm sick of voting for the lesser of two evils. Although I am a registered Green, I will probably vote for independent, Frank Moore. He is a write-in in California, and most of the northern states.
October 5, 2008 | Registered CommenterScottdavene
Understandable that you would feel that way. Sometimes making a statement is the most important thing. However it's the principles of the democrats that I am voting for. There is a long tradition of corruption in both parties, but I still feel that the dems have a more honorable world and domestic view. It is SO critical that we end the republic regime and try to regain a balance that is desperately needed. I am prety convinced that given the opportunity, and keeping the house and senate a majority, Obama will look for a modern day New Deal to stablize the current situation the best he can and to promote service an hope.
October 11, 2008 | Unregistered CommenterBrenda
Kudos Brenda, I agree...........thanks for explaining it that way......O'bama all the way!
That is the realistic way to look at this.
October 15, 2008 | Unregistered CommenterJoni

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments!