Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Democrats v. Republicans

new world order Pictures, Images and Photos

There is not enough difference between the Democrats and Republicans. Both parties have been ripping off the general public, since way before I was born.
Because I lived in very blue voting district during the last presidential election, for the first time in my life I had the luxury of "voting my conscience," instead of voting for "the lesser of two evils."
I voted for the Green Party candidate...not because I thought she would make a great president, but because I really agree with the Green Party agenda, and I wanted to send a message to the Democrats.
I agree that Obama was a better choice than McCain, but only by a small margin. The thing that worried me about Obama right from the beginning was his warlike and hawkish attitudes. We need to stop giving money to the military, and Obama never talked about that.

1 comment:

  1. Zionism rules - there are no two parties, it's an illusion. There is no such thing as Democracy - it's a 'Demockery'.
    Think for a moment. Would the 'Powers that be' allow the people to screw it up for them? You got to be kidding!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments!

I asked AI if it has been used to influence the U.S. Presidential Election and the answer was disturbing.

Question: Has artificial intelligence been used to influence the U.S. presidential election? ChatGPT: There have been concerns and investig...