Thursday, March 4, 2010

Assemblywoman Fiona Ma Hopes She "Won't See War In Her Lifetime..."

Assemblywoman, Fiona Ma, Representing California's 12th Assembly District was in attendance at the installation of a Veteran's flag pole in front of City Hall today. There was much beating of war drums and general military pomp. I was dumbfounded when, while being interviewed on live television, Assemblywoman Ma said, "I hope that we won't see war in my lifetime...[but I feel it is likely that I will]."

I would like to be the first to point out to the Assemblywoman that we are at war right now and have been in a constant state of war ever since the beginning of the Korean Conflict. I am shocked that an elected official of her stature would make such an outrageous and simple-minded statement. Please, do the world a favor and send the Assemblywoman an email, informing her that we are currently at war and have been for many years. Here is a convenient link to the contact form on her website:


234x60 Crabtree & Evelyn Logo


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments!

I asked AI if it has been used to influence the U.S. Presidential Election and the answer was disturbing.

Question: Has artificial intelligence been used to influence the U.S. presidential election? ChatGPT: There have been concerns and investig...