Friday, March 12, 2010

Obama On Military Spending



There is not enough difference between the Democrats and Republicans. Because I live in very blue voting district for the first time in my life I had the luxury of "voting my conscience," instead of voting for "the lesser of two evils." I voted for the Green Party candidate, not because I thought she would make a great president, but because I really agree with the Green Party agenda and I wanted to send a message to the Democrats. I agree that Obama was a better choice than McCain, but only by a small margin. Both the Democrats and Republicans have been ripping off the taxpayers since way before I was born. The thing that worried me about Obama right from the beginning was his warlike and hawkish attitudes. We need to stop giving money to the military and Obama never talked about that.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments!

I asked AI if it has been used to influence the U.S. Presidential Election and the answer was disturbing.

Question: Has artificial intelligence been used to influence the U.S. presidential election? ChatGPT: There have been concerns and investig...